Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: To possibly save his life, two years earlier than prepared for, Harry James Potter Snape Dumbledore Riddle has to receive his magical inheritance … but first, he has a few things to learn about his ancestry, starting with his four fathers.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Creature!fic, Kidnapped, Snape-meets-Dursleys, SuperPower! Harry Word count: 4572
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Hermione, McGonagall, Other, Remus, Ron, Sirius, Voldemort Read: 6300
Rated: T
Warnings: Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 22 Mar 2008 - Updated: 14 Jul 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:
I don’t even own the plot – not really. This is an answer to Aurilia’s challenge (see her FFnet profile for rules) and the only thing I did that doesn’t fit is make Harry receive his inheritance early, because I didn’t want to wait till he was 17. So this is an AU, not entirely compliant with canon after GoF. Oh, and I used a tiny bit of creative licence with the spell – the motive is slightly different to what Aurilia implied, but it doesn't directly contradict the rules.
Table of Contents

1. Son by Alexannah [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2302 words) Printer

Stella is Professor Sinistra, not an OC--I began writing this before I found out her real first name, and am too attached to it to change it now.

2. Aunt by Alexannah [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2270 words) Printer

To be continued...
Alexannah is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 23 members. Members who liked Thicker Than Water also liked 1246 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5