Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 114] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: The Sorting Hat intentionally sorted several students into the wrong House. When it decides that it is time to correct that error or risk the fate of the world, Harry Potter's life is thrown upside down. Can he find solace in his new House, or are the wounds on his soul just too deep to heal?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Resorting, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 13019
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Ginny, Hermione, Molly, Neville, Percy, Pomfrey, Vernon, Voldemort Read: 23802
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Self-harm, Suicide Themes, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 29 May 2008 - Updated: 19 Jun 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

Story Warnings: Discussions of sexual, verbal and emotional abuse of children, violence, adult language, angst, self-harm, and thoughts of suicide.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter is not mine, and I am making no money from this. The only thing I hold claim on is the plot.

Table of Contents

1. Disillusioned by August Sky [Reviews - 35] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3867 words) Printer

Harry's is blamed for Sirius' death by the one person he never expected. When he returns to Hogwarts and finds out he must be resorted, Snape's ideals about Harry's life are finally cast off.

2. Apperception by August Sky [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3505 words) Printer

Snape forces Harry to get healing while confronting his own perceptions about the boy. Harry confronts Malfoy in the common room on his way to bed.

3. Penitent by August Sky [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2803 words) Printer

Harry learns some uncomfortable news about being in Slytherin House and discovers something about Draco Malfoy that he never could have imagined.

4. Culpable by August Sky [Reviews - 40] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2844 words) Printer

Harry takes a turn for the worse after learning about Malfoy, and is discovered by the one person he thinks should condemn him.

Warning: This chapter contains thoughts of suicide and self-harm. The self-harm focuses more on the emotions and thoughts rather than the act itself, however, you’ve been warned to read at your own discretion.

To be continued...
August Sky is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 98 members. Members who liked Shadows of Desperation also liked 1430 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5