Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: James Potter died the night Voldemort attacked Godric's Hollow. Lily Potter nee Evans and her son Harry didn't. Eleven years after her husbands death, Lily learns that she's gravely ill. Can Harry find a way to save his mother? And can Lily convince a certain potions master to look past her son's appearance?

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, SuperPower! Harry Word count: 5011
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Hermione, Lily, Original Character, Ron Read: 11005
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Profanity
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 29 Jun 2008 - Updated: 04 Aug 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

Hi, I'm Nightshade. I do not own anything Harry Potter.

IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW! READERS PLEASE READ! Thank you. :)

My story will begin after Lily has brought Harry to the Hogwarts express; Lily and Albus are in the middle of a meeting. And Harry is on the train and is worried about his mother. But guess who else is on the train...

--- 

Hi! I hope you enjoy the story. But i have to apologize, spelling and grammer are not my best strengths, so if and when i make some kind of error please forgive me. And I will greatly appreciate any constructive criticism anyone is willing to give. But please, nothing too mean.
Thank you! :)

Table of Contents

1. Chapter one by Nightshade [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1160 words) Printer

2. Chapter two by Nightshade [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (726 words) Printer

Here is number 2!

3. Chapter three by Nightshade [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1587 words) Printer

Hi everyone! I'm very happy people are liking the story so far. I'm also warning you ahead of time; I'm literally hopeless with computers and what not so if I somehow mess up chapter orders(again) or have a chapter repeated, please forgive me and I'll try to fix it. A big thanks to Jan for fixing it. And again sorry incase it happens in the future.
On with the story!

4. Chapter four by Nightshade [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1538 words) Printer

Hi! Sorry its been so long. But life got in the way. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

To be continued...
Nightshade is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Love Everlasting also liked 900 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5