Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarhalf-star
Summary: What if someone had gotten to Harry before Hagrid the night Voldemort killed his parents. And what if that person was a hate-filled, vengeful, loyal Death Eater Sister of Severus Snape? And what would that mean for Harry Potter and Severus Snape?

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11), 1st Year Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry, SuperPower! Harry Word count: 1980
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Original Character Read: 4540
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Profanity, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 06 Jul 2008 - Updated: 06 Jul 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

Hi everyone! I'm still going to be writing Love Everlasting. But I'm also going to be writing this one as well. I hope you all like it. And also, please review so i know what people think.

So, basically this story is going to be about how Harry overcomes evil and everything he know to be true. So he can reunite with his father and become a family again.

The story will begin just minutes after, on that halloween night, Harry somehow defeats Voldemort. You have to keep in mind Nyssa, Severus Snape's older sister, is a loyal Death Eater. And for years has been jealous of Severus' place in Voldemorts inner circle. She has also always been uncertain about where his loyalties lie.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything to do with it. And "Mordred's Lullaby" which inspired this story is by Heather Dale.

Table of Contents

1. Nyssa’s Revenge by Nightshade [Reviews - 1] (834 words) Printer

2. Ten Year Latter: Friendship Like No Other by Nightshade [Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-star (1146 words) Printer

Hi! I'm so sorry about how the song came out. I'm trying to fix it. So hopefully it will be readable soon. Again sorry.

To be continued...
Nightshade is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Dark Angel also liked 736 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5