Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus agrees to take Harry to McDonalds in London as a way to snap him out of his depression over losing his magic and certain truths are revealed . . . This story is part of the series, Hidden Away. The previous story in the series is Hide Yourself Away. The next story in the series is Hide Yourself From A Prisoner.

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 4543
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Pomfrey Read: 5786
Rated: K
Warnings: Neglect
Series: Hidden Away
Challenges: McDonalds Challenge
Published: 01 Aug 2008 - Updated: 01 Aug 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is in answer to the McDonalds challenge by Elise Malfoy.

 Banner by the awesome artist slytherensangel26!! Check out my other stories to see more of her work! It's the best.

depressioncure.jpg picture by aristasnape

Table of Contents

1. Depression Cure by Snapegirl [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (4543 words) Printer

This takes place inbetween chapters 3 and 4 of Hide Yourself Away.

I had to write this, it was nagging me.

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Hidden Away. The previous story in the series is Hide Yourself Away. The next story in the series is Hide Yourself From A Prisoner.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Depression Cure also liked 1010 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5