Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 147] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When a portal of sorts opens beneath Harry's feet, he finds himself in a place of undetermined location, with a person he loathes. Where are they? What happened to get them there? And why wont Harry's wand work? Magic, and sometimes lack thereof can form unbreakable bonds... When Magic Fails, how will a wizard survive? Shadowland... where Wizards have to count on each other. This story is part of the series, Blood Bond. The next story in the series is Brothers in Blood: Father and Sons.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Violence
Series: Blood Bond
Challenges: None
Published: 04 Aug 2008 - Updated: 12 Aug 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:
Table of Contents

1. Detention's Escape by JAWorley [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3404 words) Printer

Summary: “Turn off the light,” he said, almost unaware of saying it. “You try it Potter,” Snape growled.

Note: You can now listen to podcasts of this story at my site here: http://jwhpff.blogspot.com/2012/01/shadowland-podcast.html

2. Lost Accusations by JAWorley [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2504 words) Printer

Summary: Still lost, and still without Magic, Snape begins to piece things together after hearing what Harry talks about in his sleep.

3. Over the Hill and Through the Woods... by JAWorley [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1730 words) Printer

Summary: “Potter, the town will be there in the morning.” “Yeah, well I thought school would be there in the morning."

4. In the Land of Shadows by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstar (1833 words) Printer

Summary: “What’s that Harry?” Hermione asked him. Harry shrugged and unfolded the parchment.

“Oh no,” he groaned, and dropped it on the table.

5. Dark Detention by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2680 words) Printer

Summary: "Do not, make any mistakes Potter, or you will be serving another detention tomorrow correcting them."

6. Offerings of Confusion by JAWorley [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2612 words) Printer

Summary: Severus Snape looked at his watch, and gave up on looking over the papers, deciding that if the ten or fifteen he had seen were graded well, than the rest were too. If he would have been thinking straight, he could have made the boy stay and grade more, even though he hadn’t been that confident that he would do a good job.

7. The Tutor by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1070 words) Printer

Summary: “I don’t know how I get myself into these messes Hermione.” “What messes?” She seemed genuinely concerned now.

8. Grading Pains by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3486 words) Printer

Summary: Harry thought this would be easy... somebody else had other plans for him.

9. Draco Determined by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4164 words) Printer

Summary: Harry shook his head again. It was only grading papers, he told himself. What was the big deal to Draco?

10. Whispers in the Dark by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3557 words) Printer

Summary: Harry tried to step back from his desk to escape the horrible whisper, but still it only grew louder, “I am coming, I am coming, and you will fall to the Dark Lord!”

11. Occlusion by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4339 words) Printer

Summary: Ron nodded. “Whatever you want mate. Just… tell me what to do. Tell me something.”

Harry shook his head. “Don’t do anything.”

12. Acts of Contrition by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4627 words) Printer

Summary: “It’s no good,” he said, “I’m useless.” From somewhere above him, Snape sighed. “You are not useless Potter, you just do not believe you will succeed.”

13. State of Mind by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4194 words) Printer

Summary: “Severus, perhaps he has not the control to master his mind at this moment… the mind can weave fantastic tales of betrayal and fantasies that never existed. But the heart… the heart is loyal to it’s owner, and will never lie."

14. Will by Force by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4698 words) Printer

Summary: “Now you know Harry Potter,” Voldemort’s voice filled his head, “that you cannot escape the wrath of Lord Voldemort.”

15. Snake and Dragon by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2916 words) Printer

Summary: Harry ran his fingers through his hair. “When is he coming?” Draco didn’t answer, only looked at the ground for a long, silent moment. “Potter, he’s already here.”

16. Dream State by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2121 words) Printer

Summary: Ron shouted. “Are you Gryffindors or not! From the looks of you I’d say you were rotten Slytherins hiding under your bed! How many will stand and fight!?”

17. Into the Depths by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2461 words) Printer

Summary: A large window high above them suddenly came crashing down, and they shielded their heads. A few pieces of glass caught Harry’s arm and tore through his sleeve into his flesh. He cursed, and said. “I wish there was no magic!”

18. A Battle of Minds by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (4555 words) Printer

Summary: “Sileo in pacis filius obscurum,” Snape said quietly.

Harry shivered. “What was that?”

“When a wizard dies,” Snape said quietly, “it is tradition to offer a final spell to guide their entrance to whatever afterlife they seek.

“No,” Harry said, “About the prophecy… he said, he never thought you’d betray him after you told him of the prophecy. What prophecy?”

19. Snape's Secret by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2095 words) Printer

Summary: “You will die!” Lucius screamed. Harry didn’t turn. “Not before you do, and not today.”

20. Firmer Foundations by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3370 words) Printer

Summary: “Severus, can you see darkness?”

21. Father of Mine by JAWorley [Reviews - 33] starstarstarstarstar (2841 words) Printer

Final Chapter

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, Blood Bond. The next story in the series is Brothers in Blood: Father and Sons.
This story is a favorite of 64 members. Members who liked Shadowland also liked 1621 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5