Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 36] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry hates Mondays. Occlumency is on Monday. Every Monday was the same, but this one would be different, and this one would change, everything. During a brutal Occulmency lesson, Harry snaps and breaks down; and Severus saw something in Harry that he as never seen before; and something in himself that he had forgotten existed.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 6
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 24094
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 32878
Rated: T
Warnings: Profanity
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 08 Aug 2008 - Updated: 25 Jun 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I, Hpfanficfan, give my word that all characters within this fiction belongs to JKR, Warner Bros and/or Bloomsbury. All terms and words pertaining and with any relation to the Harry Potter universe do not belong to me. No copyright infringement is intended and no monetary compensation has been received for the making of this fiction. Blah blah, legal mumbo jumbo blah blah. 
 

Warning: Strong language, profanity

IMPORTANT NOTE: For this story to work, Snape did not throw Harry out of Occulemency after the pensieve incident, instead, the lessons carried on. The lessons in canon started in early January. This story takes places in mid May. So that is 4 months, which is around 15-20 Mondays (4-5 Mondays per week) which makes around 15-20 lessons.

 

Table of Contents

1. Animosity Building by hpfanficfan [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3302 words) Printer

This fic was originally called Occulmency is on Tuesday, until one day when I was referencing a HP time-line. It was then that I discovered that Occulmency lessons actually took place on Monday. I'm just glad I spotted that before I started getting reviews that says OCCLUMENCY IS ON MONDAY!

chapter warning: strong language, profanity, small references to cp

2. Enemies by hpfanficfan [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4419 words) Printer

Thanks for reading and reviewing Occulmency is on Monday. Chapter warning: some strong language Harry just wants to get out of the dungeons. But what happens when he meets up with Hogwart's only male blond Slytherin, and dark haired minions. Mondays really don't go well for Harry, poor guy.

REWRITTEN and REVISED as of Oct. 13/08. Changes are not significant but plenty. I reworded and reworked the sentences. There are no changes in facts, just the presentation of those facts. This version is about 800 words longer than the last. Basically, I just made a bunch of changes and sent it off to my new beta and then made a bunch of more changes she recommended.

Thanks so much to my beta, Lady Mage.

3. Making Headway? by hpfanficfan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5239 words) Printer

This chapter has been a long time in coming...sorry about that. I know, I know, I hate waiting for fics to update too.

Beta'ed by the amazing bouncing mage; Lady Mage. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you for reading Occlumency is on Monday, please enjoy this new chapter.

4. Interlude by hpfanficfan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3250 words) Printer

small CHANGE IN TIMELINE.
I've decided that instead of mid-May, this story takes place in late April.
Canon: Harry invaded Snape pensieve on Monday, April 8.
My story: Monday, April 22th.th
I wonder how many of you figured out the anagram of JK Rowling......

5. Friends by hpfanficfan [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4131 words) Printer

Beta: Lady Mage. She did so much for me this chapter. Thanks so much!

6. Not Totally Indecent by hpfanficfan [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3753 words) Printer

To be continued...
hpfanficfan is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 41 members. Members who liked Occulmency is on Monday also liked 1103 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5