Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 57] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: The man leans over the table and presses the cup of tea into Harry’s hand. “Here, have some more. Perhaps it’ll make you feel better.”

Harry doubts it but accepts the cup nonetheless and takes a few mouthfuls. Moments after he’s swallowed the bitter brew he begins to feel cold and his vision blurs.

//

Sometimes safety takes on a strange meaning, but Harry always knew cupboards were safe. He just never knew that he would one day associate Snape along with cupboards and the safety and sense of security they always brought him.

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 5421
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Pomfrey Read: 15835
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Rape
Series: None
Challenges: Teacher Attack!
Published: 23 Aug 2008 - Updated: 23 Aug 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter-Universe.

Sometimes safety takes on a strange meaning.

Slash warning: non-consenting Adult/Minor.

//

This is a response to the 'Teacher Attack!' challenge issued by Dhurva.

Challenge Summary: Harry is being abused by any teacher of Hogwarts and rescued by Snape. It could be Umbridge or Lockhart or any other likely candidates.

This is also a response to my 50quills table over at LJ, 014, honour.

Some might consider the contents of this story offensive -- there is mentions, and rather direct and frank ones at that, of sexual assault by a teacher to a student.

I suppose the mere challenge makes sure that this fic is AU, since abuse is not something we had in the books, right?

Table of Contents

1. Safe'n'Snape by Sa-kun [Reviews - 57] starstarstarstarstar (5421 words) Printer

The End.
Sa-kun is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 83 members. Members who liked The One I Run To also liked 1649 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5