Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Addendum to No Difference, Severus takes his younger brother to meet his favorite author. This story is part of the series, No Difference. The previous story in the series is No Difference. The next story in the series is Fairytale Princess.

Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 2088
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Ginny, Other Read: 3419
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: No Difference
Challenges: None
Published: 03 Oct 2008 - Updated: 03 Oct 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:
I hope this answers some of the questions I left after No Difference.  I said I'd answer them.
Table of Contents

1. Literary Minds by Attackfish [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2088 words) Printer

The End.
Attackfish is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, No Difference. The previous story in the series is No Difference. The next story in the series is Fairytale Princess.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Literary Minds also liked 881 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5