Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 65] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: A 5-year-old Harry gets a new broom for his birthday and takes it on an unsupervised forbidden flight through the neighborhood. Master Healer Snape is not amused. A short story set in the NA universe This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is Lily's Valentine. The next story in the series is Mother's Day.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Child fic, Runaway Word count: 15038
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Remus, Sirius Read: 23831
Rated: K
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity
Series: Never Again!
Challenges: None
Published: 06 Oct 2008 - Updated: 10 Oct 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

For some reason I just needed to write this.

This takes place inbetween Where Shadows Go and Never Again. 

There is mild parental CP in this, so don't be alarmed. If you've read my fics before you'll know it's not graphic.

Hope you all like!

Table of Contents

1. The Broomstick by Snapegirl [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2319 words) Printer

Harry gets a broomstick from Sirius for his birthday, much to Sev's dismay.

2. Following Trouble by Snapegirl [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4242 words) Printer

Harry takes the broom out alone, and meets a bunch of mischievous kids and plays pranks around the neighborhood.

3. Beware the Wrath of Master Healer Snape! by Snapegirl [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3519 words) Printer

Harry faces the consequences of his actions.

Mild parental CP in this one.

4. Scared Stiff by Snapegirl [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3712 words) Printer

Sirius must face his dreaded nemesis--needles. Can Harry help him overcome his fear?

A fluffy funny chapter!

Thanks for all the reviews and hope you all enjoy it!

5. A Brother's Advice by Snapegirl [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1246 words) Printer

***Please note this chapter contains spoilers for the end of Growing Pains, so if you haven't read the end of that fic, you might want to skip this chapter until you have. Chronologically, the events in FF take place before GP, except for this chapter.***

And so we come to the end of this little tale, where Harry offers some advice to his little sister, Eileen Lily Snape.

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is Lily's Valentine. The next story in the series is Mother's Day.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked Forbidden Flight also liked 1183 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5