Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry is just about to have his 10th birthday but something goes awfully wrong and the family is never the same and Harry eventually finds out the truth about who he is.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 3059
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Lucius, McGonagall, Arthur, Molly, Petunia, Pomfrey, Remus Read: 2495
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Physical Punishment Spanking, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Oct 2008 - Updated: 20 Oct 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

The day before his 10th birthday, Harry's life changes forever.  His uncle tries to kill him and his wife and son, only to be thwarted by an unforseen event. Professor Snape is sent to Privet Drive on a most horrible report sent to Albus Dumbledore by Mrs. Figg.  There, the Professor is shocked beyond belief at what he discovers and tries desperately to save who is left behind after the attempted massacre.  There are many twists and turns in this story about how Harry recuperates and helps his aunt and cousin come to grips with what has happened, this will be a very long year for him but hopefully he will be alright when he starts Hogwarts.

WARNING for extreme violence and gruesome imagery.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: So It Begins..... by LynnPotter [Reviews - 13] starstarstarhalf-star (3059 words) Printer

The story starts out innocent enough but it goes so horribly wrong, Harry's world changes dramatically......

SCENES OF VIOLENCE, BUT IT HAS BEEN TONED DOWN,

Don't worry it's not all like this, it gets better after the second chapter. THIS IS EXTREMELY ALTERNATE UNIVERSE TOO MANY CHANGES TO NAME HERE. I truly apologize but I uploaded the rough draft not my final version, please don't kill me, lol......

To be continued...
LynnPotter is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 19 members. Members who liked The Life He Knows Not also liked 980 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5