Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: The Dursleys not only feared magic, they denied its existence. They denied their nephew the right to live; the right to express who he was. After a particular horrible night with Vernon, McGonagall has had enough of standing on the sidelines. Taking him to Hogwarts where he can be raised and loved, she never expected Severus to come into the picture. Of course, Snape didn’t either. Would the man Harry considered a friend—a man he confided in—let him down? Could he be capable of doing the unthinkable? AU.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 6
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Child fic Word count: 43388
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Hermione, McGonagall, Ron Read: 22652
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Neglect, Profanity, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 11 Nov 2008 - Updated: 12 Nov 2008
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Prologue by Ashley868 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3467 words) Printer

A/N: The Dursleys are going to be very abusive toward Harry in this chapter. They are a lot more abusive in this story then they are in the books.

2. Age five by Ashley868 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7787 words) Printer

About Harry's weight. I checked around and found the average height and weight for a five year old is: 40 inches and 41.8 lbs (although according to a BMI, even that's underweight, that's probably not something that's always reliable though.)

Harry is the right height for his age but very underweight because he was starved and beaten, so I put him at a low weight..

3. Age Six by Ashley868 [Reviews - 2] (6947 words) Printer

4. Age eight and nine by Ashley868 [Reviews - 1] (8489 words) Printer

5. Age nine by Ashley868 [Reviews - 1] (8126 words) Printer

6. Age ten by Ashley868 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (8572 words) Printer

To be continued...
Ashley868 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 30 members. Members who liked Bonds of Betrayal also liked 1252 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5