Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When Snape threatens to expel his son, James is forced to confront a few uncomfortable truths.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General
Tags: Alternate Universe, Resorting, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 2125
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), James Read: 7152
Rated: 16+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 25 Nov 2008 - Updated: 25 Nov 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:
As a reader, I can't stand long footnotes, so I'm not just about to commit a sin, but a sin of hypocrisy.  I imagine James was helping Sirius prepare to go into hiding himself the night Voldemort showed up, and thus his absence preserved his life.  Oddly, I never liked fics that combine one or both of Harry's parents surviving and Harry sorted into Slytherin (though there are exceptions) because the reason Harry had such a profound urge to prove himself, the ambition that almost got him sorted into Slytherin, because he was raised by people who so manifestly didn't care about him, so that's a second hypocritical sin on my part.
Table of Contents

1. Between by Attackfish [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2125 words) Printer

The End.
Attackfish is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked Between also liked 1013 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5