Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstar
Summary: After a tense search throughout the castle of Hogwarts for the Potters' betrayer, Potions Master Severus Snape returns to the Great Hall, hoping to find some measure of peace . . .

Takes Place: 4th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Drama, General
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 1823
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, McGonagall, Remus, Wormtail Read: 3158
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Jun 2004 - Updated: 23 Jun 2004
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not, nor ever will, own Harry Potter, its characters, or its ideas. That happy power belongs to J.K. Rowling.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, IT'S IMPORTANT!!

A/N: Hey, all! General information about this fic to keep in mind includes the following: (a) Minerva McGonagall, Remus Lupin, and Severus Snape are thirty-four years of age in this particular story (b) Minerva, Remus, and Lily Evans (Potter) befriended Severus during their time as students at Hogwarts---they were in the same year (c) Severus started spying for Dumbledore at the age of fifteen and (d) Severus, Sirius Black, and James Potter did not get along well, not until after Graduation when they discovered that Severus was part of the Order of the Phoenix, and even then, they never really could be considered "friends"; they were civil and respected one another, but that was the extent of their friendship. I hope that clears things up---please R&R!

"Speaking"

/Personal Thoughts/

Table of Contents

1. Upon the Wings of Eve by Sentimental Star [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstar (1823 words) Printer

The End.
Sentimental Star is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked In A Heartbeat: Upon the Wings of Eve also liked 914 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5