Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: No one stayed behind at Hogwarts except Sel. And being all by herself, of course she’s sad. How can our beloved Potions Master help cheer her up? This story is part of the series, Selene Lily Potter. The previous story in the series is Selene Lily Potter: Year One. The next story in the series is Bloody Mary.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: General, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Girl!Harry Word count: 2535
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2471
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: Selene Lily Potter
Challenges: Christmas
Published: 22 Dec 2008 - Updated: 22 Dec 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hi! And yes, I'm aware the summary and title stinks. But hopefully the story will make up for it. Also I’m not sure if this is exactly what will happen in SLPYO but I did think this would be a cute Christmas Fic. Enjoy!
Table of Contents

1. Let There Be Snow by Nightshade [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2535 words) Printer

Hi! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated or anything. But I'm now on Christmas vacation so hopefully I'll be able to update all of my fics. Anyway I hope you all like this xmas fic. So....Enjoy!

The End.
Nightshade is the author of 7 other stories. This story is part of the series, Selene Lily Potter. The previous story in the series is Selene Lily Potter: Year One. The next story in the series is Bloody Mary.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Let There Be Snow also liked 338 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5