Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry, Severus, Remus, Aria and Neil tour New Orleans on a relaxing getaway. But what starts out as a vacation quickly turns into something sinister, as the shadowy underworld of the Big Easy is revealed when The Midnight Society kidnaps the children to use in a ritual of darkest magic. Will feature vampires, voodoo queens, and shapeshifters, who have hidden for centuries down in the bayou, and could prove to be the most dangerous foes the Snapes have ever faced! This story is part of the series, Hidden Away. The previous story in the series is Hide Yourself From A Prisoner.

Takes Place: 4th summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Kidnapped, Vampires Word count: 12276
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Remus, Wormtail Read: 10223
Rated: T
Warnings: Profanity, Violence
Series: Hidden Away
Challenges: None
Published: 17 Jan 2009 - Updated: 13 Feb 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Sequel to Hide Yourself From A Prisoner!

I did promise you I'd write a sequel, sorry it took so long!

This should be an action-packed summer down South!

Table of Contents

1. A Potions Accident by Snapegirl [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (1538 words) Printer

The summer starts off with a bang when little Mia decides to try and brew her own potion!

2. Guilt by Snapegirl [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (2300 words) Printer

While Severus struggles to heal Mia and Rosie, Harry's guilt overwhelms him.

3. Healing the Harm by Snapegirl [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (5130 words) Printer

Severus and Harry have a long discussion about the accident and Harry helps take care of Mia and Rosie in order to alleviate his guilt.

4. Slowly But Surely by Snapegirl [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3308 words) Printer

Severus reveals a long kept secret about his childhood in order to help Mia get over her fear of making potions.

To be continued...
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Hidden Away. The previous story in the series is Hide Yourself From A Prisoner.
This story is a favorite of 30 members. Members who liked Hide Yourself Down in the Bayou also liked 1163 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5