Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 43] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Waking up in a vacant field, with no memory of his past, Harry finds himself being dragged to the house of Tobias Snape. Will Harry find his way home, or will Voldemort find him first?

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 6
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, General
Tags: None Word count: 19998
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Tobias Snape Read: 19901
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 17 Jan 2009 - Updated: 14 Mar 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Authors Note: Most of the chapter was about the third task. It needed to be this way so you could see Wormtail, how he was acting, and I really wanted to write Cedric’s death. Sadistic you say? Maybe, but reminding the readers what happened was my purpose for starting the story where I did. Alieno is Latin for forget. Please review, they feed my muse. This story was written for NaNoWriMo 2008. Please tell me of any mistakes! I greatly appreciate it.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: The Unexpected Rescuer by Scorpia [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3233 words) Printer

Disclaimer: The main outline during most of this chapter is from chapters thirty-one and thirty-two of The Goblet Of Fire, hardback edition. I do not own Harry Potter. I never have and I never will. I make no money off this material. Please read the Author’s Note at the end of the chapter. Please tell me of any mistakes! I greatly appreciate it.

2. Chapter 2: Two Taken, One Returned by Scorpia [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3622 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3: Naming Oneself by Scorpia [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3333 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4: Serving A Monster by Scorpia [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3189 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5: Curiosity Makes Trouble by Scorpia [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3407 words) Printer

Disclaimer: I do not own any of Edgar Allen Poe’s material, so don’t hurt me for the brief reference.

6. Chapter 6: So Close And Yet So Far by Scorpia [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3214 words) Printer

To be continued...
Scorpia is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 27 members. Members who liked Better Off Forgotten also liked 1087 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5