Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Oneshot alternative ending to chapter 34 of Lily's Charm: The Gift. History has a tendency to repeat itself... This story is part of the series, Lily's Charm. The previous story in the series is Lily's Charm: Legacy. The next story in the series is Lily's Charm: Watta!.

Takes Place: 7th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy
Tags: None Word count: 1155
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bellatrix, Sirius Read: 2912
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Profanity, Violence
Series: Lily's Charm
Challenges: None
Published: 25 Jan 2009 - Updated: 25 Jan 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Hi, welcome to my new Lily's Charm: What if? story!  This is basically an alternate ending to chapter 34 of ObsidianEmbrace's Lily's Charm: The Gift.  Please enjoy my madness. 

Disclaimer:  I do not own the Harry Potter series, nor am I the writer of the fanfic series Lily's Charm.  This fic was written with the permission of ObsidianEmbrace.

Table of Contents

1. The Man Who Lived by Ponytail Goddess [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1155 words) Printer

Warning: The title of this fic might be considered a bit deceptive by some.

The End.
Ponytail Goddess is the author of 11 other stories. This story is part of the series, Lily's Charm. The previous story in the series is Lily's Charm: Legacy. The next story in the series is Lily's Charm: Watta!.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Lily's Charm: The Man Who Lived also liked 18 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5