Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 67] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: OotP AU Fic."What if" Snape didn't "miss" when he threw that jar at Harry's head after the pensieve incident? Harry suffers from amnesia while Snape begrudgingly takes on the role as his mentor/guardian...but will Snape be able to help Harry recover more than just the return of memories?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 11
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 73742
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Hermione, McGonagall, Pomfrey, Remus, Ron, Sirius, Umbridge, Voldemort Read: 58124
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Physical Punishment Spanking, Self-harm, Suicide Themes, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 28 Jan 2009 - Updated: 27 Nov 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

I was trying to tag other characters, genres, and warnings but was unsuccessful. can someone hlep me out? Thanks!

Major characters(besides Harry and Snape): Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Minerva McGonagall, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Madam Pomfrey, Dolores Umbridge, Lord Voldemort

Minor characters(because we still have to care about them...): Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, The Weasleys, The Dursleys, Hedwig, Dobby, other Hogwarts Staff, Ministry members, Order members, DeathEater members, and Members of Slyterin and Gyfindor Houses. As well as the memory of Lily and James Potter.

Other Genres :
Angst, General, Drama, Tragedy, Action/Adventure

Warnings (besides the stupid, abusive Dursleys!) :
AlternateUniverse, Snape-meets-Dursleys, Violence, Selfharm(mild),SuicideThemes(mild) Character Death(maybeeee), Corporal Punishment (also maybe)

Table of Contents

1. Of Memories and Dead Things by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3485 words) Printer

Hey everyone! I just want to say hi to the Harry Potter Universe *grins wildly* I have been reading wonderful pieces from here, fanfiction.net too, and was inspired by some amazing authors who write about Snape and Harry Potter type. Because of them (all of you really) I decided to write one of my own! hope you all enjoy. IMPORTANT READ: I referenced from "Snape's Worse memory" in OoTP in order to get the story moving along so I hope you all enjoy!

2. Of Odd Feelings and Red Hair by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5380 words) Printer

Here's Mostly Sev's POV now since Harry is going to be “out of it” for a little while. I am trying to follow the events in order of OotP (remembering that stupid Umbridge takes control over the school RIGHT BEFORE all this happened, is going to make this very difficult) but I have to try to get Dumbles in there too.. Every good Snape mentoring story always has a Dumbledore. I hope you all like it. Enjoy!(oh and this is the last repeat from another POV chapter. I just need to give the story an extra push first before moving forward) ;)

3. Of Confrontations and Flames by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5344 words) Printer

Severus finally gets the chance to play out his cards! Let's see how well he does, shall we?

My apologies for the wait, it's been a long week =( but Please Enjoy =) don't forget to review!

4. Of Darkness and Fear by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7629 words) Printer

Harry wakes up, but is it really Harry? Hope you all enjoy this one.

5. Of Dogs and Werewolves by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7769 words) Printer

Just add a bit of Sirius and Remus to the mixture and what do you get?
Yup. That's right folks,
A whole batter of wizard drama!

6. Of Two and Two by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (7965 words) Printer

sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy a little more Harry Snape moments. =)

7. Of Cracking Stones and Changes Part1 by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7561 words) Printer

sorry for the delay. I decided to split this chapter up so heres the first part enjoy! RnR!

8. Of Cracking Stones and Changes Part2 by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5212 words) Printer

A much shorter chapter than part one.

Poppy delivers some interesting news to Severus.

9. Two minutes of Absurdity Part 1 by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4877 words) Printer

Decided to split this long chapter up. I also went over earlier chapters to fix more spelling and grammar. A new chapter will be up soon!

10. Two Minutes of Absurdity Part2 by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (13228 words) Printer

Sorry for the delay. I love this chapter, and i'm still continuing for this story. but Some child abuse warning in this one is applied. AS a little reminder, Snape has just got asked to watch over Harry for the night. o...0 drama and plenty of angst assured! Enjoy!

11. ...And then there was Two by Clovergirl22 [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5292 words) Printer

Many apologies, it must have been months since my last up date and sorry to say but I have no idea when the next one will be. So here it is! chapter 11, no beta reader for this one so please be patient with me. Thankyou and enjoy.

... Now let's see what the remaining members of the Golden Trio are up too...hmmm...

To be continued...
Clovergirl22 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 51 members. Members who liked A Jar of Dead Cockroaches also liked 1205 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5