Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: July 31. Harry Potter is kidnapped on his 16th birthday from Privet Drive. Draco knows what happened, but will he be willing to tell? What does Snape have to do with all of it? (In-Progress.)

Takes Place: 6th summer, 7th summer, 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Kidnapped Word count: 1885
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco Read: 5965
Rated: T
Warnings: Alcohol Use, Character Death, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: Draco is the Only Witness
Published: 30 Apr 2009 - Updated: 12 Jul 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at a chaptered story. It sort of fits with a challenge though it started out just because I was bored in class and started writing. I hope it's not too bad.

(Sort of fitting and written for the 'Choices and Sides Challenge.)

Table of Contents

1. The Clock Struck Midnight (Prologue) by scaevola [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (649 words) Printer

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything involving it. I do this for my own enjoyment and writing practice only.

2. Counting Down to the 31st by scaevola [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1236 words) Printer

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. That is JK Rowling's right. I'm just doing this for fun and writing practice.
A/N: Sorry for the length between updates. I've been horribly busy with finishing high school, I was taking 10 classes to finish on time, and then I have a roleplaying game which keeps me terribly busy. I've written this chapter about four times and this is the only time I've actually gotten somewhere. I hope it's alright.
PS: I'm looking for a beta if anyone could help out in that department, and I've fixed the Voldemort speech thing of the prologue, so that should be changed in a few.

To be continued...
scaevola is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Ticking Clock also liked 992 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5