Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 55] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: DEATH EATER KIDNAPS BOY WHO LIVED! read the newspaper headlines across magical Britain. SS, HP/HG. Entry in the 2009 Challenge Fest. Response to the Unmagical Harry Potter Challenge by Jan_AQ.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: Angst
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe Word count: 5433
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione Read: 9556
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Unmagical Harry Potter
Published: 05 May 2009 - Updated: 05 May 2009
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All together now: HP belongs to JKR!

Written for the Potions and Snitches 2009 Challenge Fest. This is actually my second attempt at the challenge because the first attempt tried to become a novel. In all honesty, there’s enough material in this idea to make a novel as well, or at least a novella, but let’s not get carried away...

AU of Philosopher’s Stone. This may or may not be DH compliant in its way (I’ve only read DH once so I’ve forgotten most of it). And I would like to point out that it was not my idea to have Hermione in this, but she wouldn’t leave.

Dedication: Dedicated with thanks to those organising this Fest. I had a blast writing for it and I’m going to enjoy reading the stories others have written. Thanks for giving us all the chance!

Table of Contents

1. Running Away by Bil [Reviews - 55] starstarstarstarstar (5433 words) Printer

The End.
Bil is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 56 members. Members who liked Running Away also liked 1442 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5