Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus Snape, high ranking Death Eater and Headmaster of Hogwarts, finds out that his son is not his own when the boy's glamour begins to break. Entry in the 2009 Challenge Fest. In Response to the Cruel Reversal Challenge by FoolishWishmaker. This story is part of the series, Good People and Death Eaters. The next story in the series is Spectacles.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 6604
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), James, Lily Read: 7112
Rated: K
Warnings: Profanity, Violence
Series: Good People and Death Eaters
Challenges: Cruel Reversal
Published: 07 May 2009 - Updated: 07 May 2009
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:
This fic contains a direct quote from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, US Edition, Chapter Three: The Knight Bus.
Table of Contents

1. Blurring by Attackfish [Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstar (6604 words) Printer

The End.
Attackfish is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, Good People and Death Eaters. The next story in the series is Spectacles.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked Blurring also liked 969 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5