Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry Potter is hit with a weakened spell, giving him cat ears and tail. He ends up in the Kitchen Corridor, and finds Professor Snape. Strange things happen when your influenced by a feline spell. Written for A Feline Predicament challenge. Rated for mild language. This story is part of the series, Feline trouble. The next story in the series is Cat's Eye View.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc Genres: General, Humor
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 634
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 5686
Rated: T
Warnings: Profanity
Series: Feline trouble
Challenges: A Feline Predicament
Published: 09 May 2009 - Updated: 09 May 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: None of it's mine, it all belongs to Rowling. Only thing that's mine is the story idea. This completly ignores events in GoF. Beatitas Amoveo means Feline Shift. Just thought to say that.
Table of Contents

1. Strange Day in Kitchen Corridor by Baghi [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (634 words) Printer

The End.
Baghi is the author of 7 other stories. This story is part of the series, Feline trouble. The next story in the series is Cat's Eye View.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Strange Day in Kitchen Corridor also liked 1223 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5