Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Mark Evans was rescued from Dudley’s gang by Harry the summer before he got his Hogwarts letter. Severus Snape introduces Mark to the wizarding world, takes him to buy his supplies, etc., and Mark is sorted into Slytherin. He approaches Snape for help finding information about laws in the wizarding world, wanting to do something about Harry's situation at home with the abusive Dursleys to repay his debt to him. Entry in the 2009 Challenge Fest. In response to the Mark's Debt to Repay Challenge by lesyeuxverts.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #7 Challenge Fest, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 5931
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character Read: 7898
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: Mark's Debt to Repay
Published: 13 May 2009 - Updated: 13 May 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: If you think that Harry and Co. belong to me, you're sadly mistaken. I borrowed them, hugged them, squeezed them, called them George, then gave them back like a good girl. All things Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling.

The plot isn't even mine. This is an answer to Lesyeuxverts's “Mark's Debt to Repay” challenge on Potions and Snitches.

Table of Contents

1. Making Things Even by Bratling [Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5931 words) Printer

The End.
Bratling is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 35 members. Members who liked Making Things Even also liked 1317 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5