Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 56] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Everywhere that Severus went, the fawn was sure to go... Snape’s convinced his life is a cruel joke. “Expecto Patronum...I await a protector."

Takes Place: 7th summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor
Tags: Creature!fic Word count: 15292
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 15926
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 30 Jun 2009 - Updated: 22 Jun 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All characters and related situations from the Harry Potter series rightfully belong to J.K. Rowling. Allusions and quotes to the animated Bambi film(s) belong to Disney and Felix Salten/Siegmund Salzmann as well as other miscellaneous quotes to their respectful persons as noted.

I was working on "After the 21st" when this rather silly plot bunny snuck into my head and refused to leave...

Reviews and comments are always welcome! Please enjoy!

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: Man Was in the Forest by lilette [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4547 words) Printer

And here's where Harry or rather Severus's problems/headaches begin...

2. Chapter 2: A Pain in the Pinfeathers by lilette [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (3508 words) Printer

Thanks to everyone who submitted a review or favorited this story! I hope readers will like this second chapter too!

And just a note: I'm trying to work out this story still so whether or not events from HBP will occur are yet to be seen... Please bear with me!

3. Chapter 3: Until Spring by lilette [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (4527 words) Printer

Snape is saddled with Potter and not just metaphorically this time.

4. Chapter 4: The Great Prince by lilette [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2710 words) Printer

Sorry for the long wait! Here we are, starting the day off with our favorite Potions Master and the bane of his existence.

To be continued...
lilette is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 52 members. Members who liked Little Patronus also liked 1485 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5