Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: An abandoned fawn makes for a memorable 4th of July for the Snape family. Includes Tobias! Takes place a year after Severus's Christmas Wish. This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is The Great Hogsmeade Caper.

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Drama
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 16953
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Tobias Snape Read: 12958
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: Never Again!
Challenges: None
Published: 04 Jul 2009 - Updated: 09 Jul 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
This little plot bunny just popped up and wouldn;t go away, so here it is. I figured it'd be amusing to have Sev & Harry celebrate the 4th of July. I should post the rest of this little ficlet tomorrow. Enjoy!
Table of Contents

1. Morning of the 4th by Snapegirl [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4498 words) Printer

Harry and Eileen go out to feed some deer and discover something surprising.

2. Eileen's Mistake by Snapegirl [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3067 words) Printer

Eileen tries to call back the fawn to play with it and gets more than she wanted!

3. The Best Prank Ever by Snapegirl [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4553 words) Printer

Tobias gets pranked by the kids and so does someone else.

4. A Pair of Familiar Emerald Eyes by Snapegirl [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4835 words) Printer

After the fireworks, Harry, Severus, and Eileen discover something amazing.

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is The Great Hogsmeade Caper.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked The 4th of July Deer also liked 750 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5