Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 42] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When Poppy has finally had enough, Hogwarts undergoes a drastic search and rescue procedure, and secrets are revealed. The aftermath finds Harry bare and exposed, and searching for something to hold.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 4082
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 10281
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 30 Aug 2009 - Updated: 30 Aug 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
Please read and review! I want to know what you think! This is my first ever one-shot. I hope i did well.....
Table of Contents

1. To Have and To Hold by ObsessiveaboutSnape [Reviews - 42] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4082 words) Printer

I've been working on this for a few months. I don't know where it came from. The idea wouldn't leave me alone. I hope you enjoy it, as I'm not sure how i feel about it. This is my first try with flashbacks. I am in need of a beta. Anyone interested could contact me. Thank you for reading.

The End.
ObsessiveaboutSnape is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 38 members. Members who liked To Have and To Hold also liked 1484 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5