Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 42] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: What if Severus had been forced to become a Death Eater by his father? What if he had always been a spy? What if Lily Evans Potter and Severus Tobias Snape had remained friends up to her death? What if Severus had been Lily's choice for Harry's Godfather? What if he took him in? This is the story of The-Boy-Who-Lived that everyone wanted told. The rescue from the Dursleys, the discovery of magic, and the thawing out of the coldest heart to touch the readers of fanfiction worldwide.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Godfather Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Child fic, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 5709
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 16511
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 30 Aug 2009 - Updated: 12 Aug 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:

You all know I don't own this. Any of it. Harry Potter, Hogwarts and the whole wizarding world we all play in belong to the one and only J. K. Rowling, who is quite possibly the biggest thing to hit this planet since the internet. Even though we all wish she'd write just ONE more captivating book in the Harry Potter world, we also eternally grateful she won't. SHe gave us a place to start, finish, and even create worlds of our own. She's given us the greatest gift a writer can give her audience: the power to dream.

 

Thanks Ms. Rowling. Thanks a bunch.

 

Table of Contents

1. Opened Missives by ObsessiveaboutSnape [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2121 words) Printer

I wrote this chapter a month before I started Of Love In Unexpected Places. Why haven't I ever posted it? Cuz I wasn't sure I'd be able to update all of these. But I'm goin to attempt it. Also, I'm in need of a beta. Anyone interested, please let me know.

2. Precious Package by ObsessiveaboutSnape [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (911 words) Printer

Sorry it took so long!!!! Real Life has been kicking my butt lately, but hopefully that won't stay the norm. Here's another chapter for you, hope you enjoy!

3. Little Wonder by ObsessiveaboutSnape [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1210 words) Printer

Ok, Um....there is no plot whatsoever in this chapter.....It's a plain old filler. Hope that doesn't discourage you all from reading! I'd love to hear what you think of Harry, and Snape, of course. Enjoy!

4. Little Revelations by ObsessiveaboutSnape [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1467 words) Printer

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING!!!!!!!!!! I know it feels like its been ten years or something, but I've been trying very hard to get this out. With no PC or laptop its been hard o work on though. Hopefully this chapter answers a few of the questions you asked about Harry's apparent freeness with information.

To be continued...
ObsessiveaboutSnape is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 69 members. Members who liked Harry Potter and Lily's Choice also liked 1629 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5