Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Late in life, Lily finds out that she is the pureblood daughter of an affair between a Black and a Monroe. After the Dark Lord attacks her home, she must hide from her own husband and raise the Boy Who Lived away from her world.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Drama, Mystery
Tags: Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry, SuperPower! Harry Word count: 4859
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Lily, Original Character, Remus, Sirius Read: 4211
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Romance/Het
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 10 Sep 2009 - Updated: 10 Sep 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is an older story and I thought I'd post it just to get a litttle more fire lit under my bottom about writing lately. As to that note, I am not giving up my Crucible series (Cry and Creep consisting currently) but writer's block has proved to be a downright pain. (More on the Crucible series status on Creep's page)

I am well aware that this will be confusing in the beginning but backstory will be established later in the story so don't fret it, just enjoy!

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: Burning Bridges by Fatglamour [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2003 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2: Breaking Ground by Fatglamour [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2856 words) Printer

To be continued...
Fatglamour is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked With Eyes Wide Open also liked 660 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5