Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 88] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: It is extremely unfortunate for Harry Potter that once the bond of an apprentice is made, it cannot be undone… that is until the Master relinquishes control. It is unfortunate for Mr. H. Potter, graduate of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, that a mistake has been made, and he has become apprenticed to Master of Potions, Severus Snape. Response to "Apprentice Mistake Challenge" by ObsidianEmbrace This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The next story in the series is Divergence.

Published: 16 Sep 2009 - Updated: 22 Aug 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
Response to "Apprentice Mistake Challenge" by ObsidianEmbrace

Table of Contents

1. A Mistake by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1988 words) Printer

Note: This story is also posted under my same username at HPFF and has pictures.

2. Dirty Work by JAWorley [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2874 words) Printer

3. The Unseen by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2897 words) Printer

4. Shopkeeper by JAWorley [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5678 words) Printer

Violence and abuse in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

5. The Princess by JAWorley [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2508 words) Printer

Finally we see the Weasleys!

Note: It may seem that Snape and Harry moved fast past their animosity, but they have come to an understanding and Harry is coming to terms with his situation.

6. Foragers by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3942 words) Printer

A nice long, exciting, 13 page chapter for you. Enjoy!

7. Loss of Controll by JAWorley [Reviews - 1] (2796 words) Printer

8. Facade by JAWorley [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1192 words) Printer

Last chapter! Sorry, but it's a short one!

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The next story in the series is Divergence.
This story is a favorite of 81 members. Members who liked Apprenticed also liked 1732 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5