Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: The only element of consistency in Harry Potter's life always seemed to be the death of the people who cared about him, the people he loved. One more death, so soon after the last, pushes Harry over the edge. He never would have expected to find solace in such an unlikely place. But with his heart and mind engulfed in a torrent of pain, that is exactly what he finds there.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy
Tags: None Word count: 945
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Remus Read: 3104
Rated: K+
Warnings: Character Death
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 27 Sep 2009 - Updated: 27 Sep 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own anything you recognize.

Thanks to the amazing Ilia for beta'ing and to niika at TDA for the banner!

Table of Contents

1. That Which He Needs by AmazingGrace36 [Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarhalf-star (945 words) Printer

The End.
AmazingGrace36 is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked That Which He Needs also liked 1237 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5