Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: In a split second, a tragedy can occur, and lives can change, for better or for worse. For all those who wondered just what happened to Vi and Hal Evans, here is the answer. Takes place inbetween Where Shadows Go and Forbidden Flight. This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is Where Shadows Go. The next story in the series is Lily's Valentine.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Tragedy
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Child fic Word count: 4707
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, McGonagall, Original Character Read: 2560
Rated: K+
Warnings: Character Death
Series: Never Again!
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Oct 2009 - Updated: 23 Oct 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Written for Paolainia, because she asked me about Vi and Hal. Warning, will need Kleenex!

Table of Contents

1. Split Second by Snapegirl [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (4707 words) Printer

A split second can change everything

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Never Again!. The previous story in the series is Where Shadows Go. The next story in the series is Lily's Valentine.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Split Second also liked 436 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5