Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: What if when Harry sees Snape's memory, it isn't the infamous "Mudblood" memory with the Marauders? What if it is one of the memories that Snape gives to Harry before he dies in DH, and Harry finds out about Snape's deal with Dumbledore to protect him?

Answer to Leilia Snape’s challenge! Written for the Halloween Fest!

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #8 Halloween 2009, Parental Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 5647
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 4932
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Halloween, Snape's Memory Revisited
Published: 29 Oct 2009 - Updated: 29 Oct 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
Beta: Graciella Bellanotte-Diadoro (Thank you so much, you‘re the best beta reader I‘ve ever seen!)

Dedication: To Graciella Bellanotte-Diadoro; Happy Birthday!!! It's sort of late but I hope you had a really great day!

Status: Oneshot/Complete

Table of Contents

1. Halloween Revelations by angelauthor14 [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5647 words) Printer

The End.
angelauthor14 is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked Halloween Revelations also liked 1100 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5