Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Snape was Harry's father, now he's locked between life and death forever. This story is part of the series, How Many Drops?. The next story in the series is Just One More Drop.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape Genres: Tragedy
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 1633
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione Read: 2806
Rated: K+
Warnings: Character Death
Series: How Many Drops?
Challenges: None
Published: 15 Nov 2009 - Updated: 15 Nov 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
JKR owns Harry Potter and everything in that universe. I do not own them or make any money from writing fan fiction.
Table of Contents

1. One Drop too Few by N_Forest [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1633 words) Printer

The End.
N_Forest is the author of 6 other stories. This story is part of the series, How Many Drops?. The next story in the series is Just One More Drop.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked One Drop too Few also liked 836 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5