Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Set at the end of the fourth book, Snape has to deal with a grieving Harry after Cedric's death. Harry is acting the best he can to atone, and Snape can't stand an angelic Harry. Warning: Spanking of a teen. This story is part of the series, The House Which Time Forgot. The previous story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot - A Very Naughty Bunny. The next story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot - A Memorable Birthday .

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption Word count: 4811
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 6475
Rated: T
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: The House Which Time Forgot
Challenges: None
Published: 13 Dec 2009 - Updated: 13 Dec 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

Hi all. Here is another one shot from my The House Which Time Forgot series. It happens at the end of the fourth book. Though this story is mostly AU, the event of the four book still happen for this story. It is the fallout over summer for Snape, Harry, and Vampyr. If you are not familiar with the long story, maybe skim over the last few chapters of the that story.

WARNING: Spanking of a teenager.

Table of Contents

1. Wanting Him Back by pdantzler [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (4811 words) Printer

The End.
pdantzler is the author of 6 other stories. This story is part of the series, The House Which Time Forgot. The previous story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot - A Very Naughty Bunny. The next story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot - A Memorable Birthday .
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked The House Which Time Forgot - Wanting Him Back also liked 928 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5