Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 287] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When Harry goes through some...changes...the summer before his Fifth year, his relatives don't react well. Suddenly Harry finds himself homeless and alone, and learning to cope with yet another whole new world he'd never known existed. This story is part of the series, Outcast's Alley Series. The next story in the series is Bastard Prince.

Takes Place: 6th summer, 7th summer Chapters: 15
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry, Parental Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Drama, Fantasy
Tags: Alternate Universe, Creature!fic Word count: 102103
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Hermione, Luna, Ron Read: 134861
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: Outcast's Alley Series
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Dec 2009 - Updated: 01 Sep 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
Everything belongs to JKR, I don't make any money off of it. :0)
Table of Contents

1. One of Those by RhiannanT [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6202 words) Printer

Hi Guys!!! It's me again!! Thanks for checking out my new fic! As you might already know from reading the author's notes from Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat, this story and that one are going to update alternately with each other, and hopefully each story will update about every two weeks. As you might have noticed, this is marked as a creaturefic. It's also almost a Severitus (almost). It also MAY contain CP later - I'm not sure. There'll be some other twists and turns, but I haven't figured out how to hint at them without giving away my plot, so I won't. Anyway, enjoy!

2. Bastard by RhiannanT [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6868 words) Printer

Woot! Another chapter!! LOL I was supposed to write a chapter for LDTH instead, but I wanted a really strong start to this one first. From now on, barring extreme circumstances, I alternate the two. (AKA, if I'm boiling with ideas for the one, and have total writer's block on the other, I will give in to fate, but otherwise...) Anyway, a big thank-you to all of my reviewers!! Your comments were very encouraging!!

3. The One by RhiannanT [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (6724 words) Printer

Hey everybody!! Me again!! Hope you enjoy the chapter! The (*) refers to a note at the bottom, to help contextualize an amount of money. Enjoy!

4. Demon by RhiannanT [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (6898 words) Printer

Hey everybody!! Thanks for reviewing, and sorry this chapter took so long. I had some trouble writing it, for some reason, and then I came back to school. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

5. Dark Fairy by RhiannanT [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (10360 words) Printer

Hi everybody!! Another chapter for y'all! Sorry this one took sooooooo long. I've been working hard on it, but I had some writer's block, and then the chapter just got to be really, really long. Anyway, enjoy!

6. Daddy by RhiannanT [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (8408 words) Printer

Hey everybody!! Thanks for the lovely reviews! Thanks especially to those of you who weighed in on the tattoo issue. Your comments really helped. Hope you enjoy this next bit!

7. Tobias by RhiannanT [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (5425 words) Printer

Hey everybody!! I'm back!! And on time, what a concept!! Hope you enjoy the chapter, and thanks for your reviews!!

8. Adolescent Boy by RhiannanT [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star (10020 words) Printer

Hi everybody!!! Thanks so much for all the reviews!! You peoples are awesome!! Hope you like this one!!

9. Nonhuman by RhiannanT [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5949 words) Printer

Hi again peoples!! I'm soooooo sorry that this has taken soooooo long. I had a lot of trouble with this chapter, and then I hit exams. I've been working on it, but it's been a bit of a struggle. Anyway, thanks for all the reviews, and hope you enjoy this chapter!

10. Hypocrite by RhiannanT [Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstar (7594 words) Printer

Hey everybody!! I'm back!! Sorry it took so long - I had exams and stuff. Hope you enjoy it!

11. Fairy by RhiannanT [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar (4351 words) Printer

Hey everybody!! Sorry this took so long. I didn't have writer's block or anything, I just wrote too much before realizing that I needed to split the chapter. That's why this chapter is kinda short, and seems to cut off a little funny. What does this mean, you ask?? It means that chapter 12 will be out that much earlier. Hooray!! LOL Okay I'm a bit of a spaz today, so I'm gonna just let you read the chapter. Hope you like!

12. Liar by RhiannanT [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7292 words) Printer

Yey!! Another chapter for y'all!! Hope you like it!

13. Delinquent by RhiannanT [Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarstar (6230 words) Printer

Hi everybody!!!! Thanks for reading, and for all the lovely reviews! :0)

14. His Highness by RhiannanT [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar (6347 words) Printer

Hi everybody!! Thanks so much for the reviews!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

15. Unseelie Heir by RhiannanT [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (3435 words) Printer

Hi everybody! Sorry this took awhile, and thanks for waiting. It's a little short, just 'cause a lot happens in it, and it seemed like a decent chapter progression. I'll be working on the next one, but I just started school again, so I can't give any promises on how soon it'll be out.

The End.
RhiannanT is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, Outcast's Alley Series. The next story in the series is Bastard Prince.
This story is a favorite of 178 members. Members who liked Outcast's Alley also liked 1679 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5