Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Just a piece of random fun about what would happen if Snape had been the one to tell Harry that he was his father in Tug. Written in response to Taryn’s Star Wars challenge. This is just written by an insane author and is not cannon to my non-cannon fic. (Did that even make sense?) Thanks to J.K Rowling and George Lucas. (Gotta love those two!)

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Parody
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 1487
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 3244
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Star Wars
Published: 23 Dec 2009 - Updated: 23 Dec 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
Warning: Direct Star Wars reference in this story. Follows the most famous Star Wars scenes ever, the infamous, "No, I am your father" from Empire Strikes Back.
Table of Contents

1. The Potions Master Strikes Back or The Return of the Boy Who Lived by Ivy-Green [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1487 words) Printer

.....yeah.....

The End.
Ivy-Green is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Tug: The Potions Master Strikes Back also liked 937 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5