Harry, having learned of his uncle's plans to step up the abuse against him, decides to run away. At the same time, Severus Snape, having been dispatched to ensure he is safe, discovers that Harry is abused and decides to kidnap him.
|Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
|Snape flavour: Overly-protective Snape, Secretive Snape
|Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape
||Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
|Tags: Child fic, Evil!Albus, Runaway
||Word count: 27873
|Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dudley, Dumbledore, Other, Petunia, Vernon
26 Dec 2009 - Updated:
13 Apr 2014
Disclaimer: Much to my dismay, I do not now, nor have I ever owned Harry Potter or any of the characters therein. -sniffles-
1. Chapter One by silverstargirl [Reviews - 16] (1740 words)
2. Chapter Two by silverstargirl [Reviews - 16] (2518 words)
Much to my dismay, I do not now, nor will I ever, own Harry Potter. -sniffs-
3. Chapter Three by silverstargirl [Reviews - 12] (2187 words)
For those of you who have already read chapter 3, I apologize. I have rewritten it, because it wasn't working with the story line I have decided to go with. Please be patient with me.
4. Chapter Four by silverstargirl [Reviews - 12] (2180 words)
Sorry it took so long for me to post this chapter. I hope you like it.
5. Chapter Five - A New Ally Appears. by silverstargirl [Reviews - 15] (1977 words)
Sorry for the lateness of this. The chapter was fighting me and in the end I did as my muse requested. So here it is at long last.
6. Chapter Six by silverstargirl [Reviews - 10] (2985 words)
Sorry that it took so long for this chapter to come out. I wish I could write quickly, but I doubt that will ever happen.
7. Chapter Seven by silverstargirl [Reviews - 8] (2080 words)
Sorry that this has taken so long. I have gone over it several times and honestly, I'm still not quite happy with it. I hope that you will like it.
8. Chapter Eight - Harry gets a friend. by silverstargirl [Reviews - 8] (2498 words)
Sorry that it took me so long to get this out. It's actually been finished for a week, but I kept getting distracted. My sincere apologies.
9. Chapter 9 - There is something special about this place. by silverstargirl [Reviews - 9] (2088 words)
Here is another chapter. And there wasn't quite as long a wait as for the last one, so it's an improvement! xD I really hope that you will enjoy it.
10. Chapter Ten by silverstargirl [Reviews - 6] (1740 words)
At long last here is Chapter 10. I hope that you enjoy it.
11. Chapter 11 by silverstargirl [Reviews - 0] (1739 words)
I am so sorry about the terrible wait between chapters. I swear that didn't forget about this story, I merely had no spare time and little inspiration. I won't promise to have the next chapter quickly, as life isn't that easy to control, but I will try to keep the wait a great deal shorter (definitely not a full year again, I was shocked when I realized that it has been THAT long.) My goal is sometime in January. :D Now on with the story. I hope that it doesn't disappoint.
12. Chapter 12 by silverstargirl [Reviews - 8] (2576 words)
A.N. My apologies for the lateness of this chapter. As always, RL is proving difficult. I will continue writing and hope for speedier chapters in the future, but make no promises beyond not giving up on this story. I find myself becoming increasingly envious of the writers that seem able to produce stories that are both well-written and on time. XD Anyways, here is the latest addition.
13. Chapter 13 by silverstargirl [Reviews - 7] (1565 words)
To be continued...
is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 137 members. Members who liked Finding Home
also liked 1555 other stories