Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry never thought that getting to school on time would be so difficult...or so aggravating.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape Genres: Family, Humor
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe Word count: 2701
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character Read: 5169
Rated: K+
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 06 Jan 2010 - Updated: 06 Jan 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

There are a few things that I would like to note beforehand:

1.) It's necessary for me to give you a little background because this one-shot is from the AU I am currently writing, a Snape-adopts-Harry fic (don't worry, I spoil nothing and it can easily stand alone as just a regular one-shot. I merely used the characters from my story because it was easier than making up an entirely new background). Lucy is Julia's daughter, and Julia is married to Severus, who adopted Harry and Grady. Obviously, Snape and Harry are the only canon characters. That's really all you need to know.

2.) Since this is based on my story, I technically could have waited until I had posted said story to post this beauty, but seeing as that won't be until the unforeseeable future, I decided to post it now as a sort of preview. Of sorts.

3.) This is my first attempt at a humor fic, so please, REVIEW and tell me what you think: did you find it funny, mildly amusing, or did you hate it? I really would like to know.

4.) Disclaimer time. I do not own Harry Potter or anything belonging to the Harry Potter world. This idea came from a radio show called Adventures in Odyssey, an episode titled "Sunday Morning Scramble."

Table of Contents

1. Rush to Get Ready by Leafwood [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (2701 words) Printer

The End.
Leafwood is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Rush to Get Ready also liked 1029 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5