Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 80] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Albus Dumbledore regrets the ends Harry and Severus met. Eleven years after the war, he decides to do something about it. Harry and Severus' lives will not be the same, but as with all time-tinkering, no one else's will be either.

Parts of this story will be very dark (though not graphically so) and angsty.

Rated: 16+
Warnings: Character Death, Rape, Romance/Het, Torture
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 Jan 2010 - Updated: 14 May 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:

I don not own Harry Potter.  JK Rowling does.  I make no money from this endeavour and intend no copyright infringement.

 This story was written in response to a half-joking challenge made by Obsidian Embrace on her Yahoo group.  She is the one who created this monster.  

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1: Parting by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3424 words) Printer

The first three chapters will be posted together due to the site rules. Subsequent chapters will be posted separately.

Thanks to imablack for her input on this chapter.

2. Chapter 2: Tom Riddle's Locket I by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3412 words) Printer

Thanks once again to imablack for her suggestions on this chapter.

This chapter touches on the horrors of war enacted on women and girls in a non-graphic way. If it offends, please understand that the scene needed to be included to set up later action.

3. Chapter 3 Tom Riddle's Locket II by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5017 words) Printer

Thanks again to imablack for her valuable input on this chapter.

4. Ch.. 4 Destination, Determination, Desperation by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (5004 words) Printer

This chapter has one rather gory battle scene. It is pivotal to the plot, so I had to include it. There was no other way around it. It is the section with Ron, so if that type of stuff bothers you, skip down to the end of that section to read what happens.

5. A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3653 words) Printer

Thanks to my red-mousers: Jillian, imablack, and Vera Rozalsky. Without your input, this chapter would be less.

6. Chapter 6 Lessons by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4161 words) Printer

Thanks to imablack for her input on this chapter.YCAGWYWCh6

7. Reflections by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4380 words) Printer

Thanks to Jilliane for her red-mousing of this chapter. Thanks also go to imablack and Vera Rozalsky for their editorial input on this chapter.

8. Beginnings and Endings by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3678 words) Printer

This chapter contains one bad word and a racy married couple scene that's not too descriptive.

9. In the Heart of Slytherin by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (3922 words) Printer

Thanks to imablack for her input on the chapter.

10. The Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (5672 words) Printer

Sorry for the long delay. My muse has gone on holiday.

11. A Patronus by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4980 words) Printer

There are some battle scenes in this chapter with incumbent gore. An off camera rape is also mentioned.

12. Percy Weasley by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3340 words) Printer

After years of waiting, a new chapter finally is up. Sorry, there is no really good excuse for the long pause, but I will be updating this story more consistently since my writer's block is Gone, Baby, Gone!

13. Draco Malfoy by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3316 words) Printer

To be continued...
tambrathegreat is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 36 members. Members who liked You Can't Always Get What You Want also liked 1115 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5