Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Voldemort was truly gone because of Severus' intelligence and Harry's luck. Facing the crying child of 15months, Snape doesn't want to entrust him to anyone else. Taking a child into his care so soon after Lily's death and with little to provide for him...it appeared to be a disaster in the making. Seven years later and Dumbledore can no longer stand it and goes to check on the pair. Nothing could prepare him for what he finds. This story is part of the series, When Little Means a Lot.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General
Tags: Adoption, Child fic Word count: 2660
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, McGonagall Read: 9446
Rated: K
Warnings: Neglect
Series: When Little Means a Lot
Challenges: None
Published: 24 Feb 2010 - Updated: 24 Feb 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Just an idea I'd had and wanted to write. This is my first Potions and Snitches one-shot, yay!

Table of Contents

1. When Little Means a Lot by watercrystals [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar (2660 words) Printer

The End.
watercrystals is the author of 20 other stories. This story is part of the series, When Little Means a Lot.
This story is a favorite of 29 members. Members who liked When Little Means a Lot also liked 1515 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5