Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: There came a time in every Hogwarts student’s experience when they were required to serve the community in some capacity. After the war, Harry's time has come, and he has to do the service with Snape breathing down his neck.

Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Fantasy, Humor
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 2978
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Original Character, Ron Read: 2051
Rated: K+
Warnings: Romance/Het
Series: None
Challenges: Gingerbread Houses
Published: 01 Mar 2010 - Updated: 01 Mar 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
This story was sparked by an idea from the challenge section.  It was the Gingerbread House Challenge by Obsidian Embrace, and though it doesn't follow it to the letter, I do hope it will be accepted with the affectionate humour it is intended.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by tambrathegreat [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2978 words) Printer

This chapter was red-moused by Jilliane. Thanks J!!!

To be continued...
tambrathegreat is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Habitat for Hagitude also liked 757 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5