Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: After the fight in the Chamber of Secrets, Harry returns to Snape's house for the summer and tries to hide a worsening cold from Snape. Warning: spanking and extreme cuteness This story is part of the series, The House Which Time Forgot. The previous story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot. The next story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot - Wanting Him Back.

Takes Place: 3rd summer Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption Word count: 8173
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 19592
Rated: T
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: The House Which Time Forgot
Challenges: None
Published: 24 Mar 2010 - Updated: 24 Mar 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
Thanks to Fawkes Song for betaing.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by pdantzler [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4338 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by pdantzler [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3835 words) Printer

To be continued...
pdantzler is the author of 6 other stories. This story is part of the series, The House Which Time Forgot. The previous story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot. The next story in the series is The House Which Time Forgot - Wanting Him Back.
This story is a favorite of 19 members. Members who liked The House Which Time Forgot - A Very Naughty Bunny also liked 1181 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5