Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry and Draco go hunting, but end up in trouble instead. Side story to Runner. This story is part of the series, Runner. The previous story in the series is The Runner.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor
Tags: Creature!fic Word count: 1177
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco Read: 1646
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: Runner
Challenges: None
Published: 01 May 2010 - Updated: 01 May 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

I thought of doing this little one-shot for a couple days now. No, I'm not abandoning my current stories. Indeed, this is a side story to Runner, and the next chapter in that story will represent that. So, without further ado, on we go.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story idea. That right belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Table of Contents

1. Skunks and Porcupines by Baghi [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1177 words) Printer

The End.
Baghi is the author of 7 other stories. This story is part of the series, Runner. The previous story in the series is The Runner.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Skunks and Porcupines also liked 7 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5