Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 58] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: His full name was Harry Severus Evans. Aurors had saved him as a little boy and he had gone to live with his uncaring relatives until they left him at an orphanage three years ago. Now ten years old, Harry runs away to find his father even though he has no idea where Severus Snape lives. But can the man be there for his son when the boy needs him most? Can Harry finally have the family he longs for? He's not the boy-who-lived, nor does he have a destiny to defeat Voldemort...he's quite simply, just Harry.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 9
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Family, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Runaway Word count: 29323
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 47306
Rated: K
Warnings: Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 May 2010 - Updated: 10 Dec 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

I'm quite excited with this story. Hope y'all enjoy! Please keep in mind that Harry has brown eyes, dark brown hair (bit longer than usual), no scar and no glasses. He looks exactly like the boy pictured in the banner above. It was hard for my to change those lily green eyes but it had to be.

And the youtube trailer is now uploaded. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1XXEn0TyEI 

This story and media (banner, video etc) will be updated sometime in 2016. I apologise for th delay, but I promise I haven't abandoned or forgotten about this story or my others! 

Table of Contents

1. Where is Home? by watercrystals [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2787 words) Printer

As mentioned, I'm really excited for this fic! Please pay close attention to the banner and summary before you begin read. Hope you enjoy, and please send me a review to let me know!
-Mel

Also I consider this chapter to be more of an introduction rather than the start of the story; that would be more next chapter. Also this chapter hasn't been given a in-dept read-through, so if you spot a mistake, sorry!

2. Lost but Searching by watercrystals [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1937 words) Printer

Here's the next chapter, thanks to all those that reviewed, I wasn't expecting such popularity from this fic! :). Enjoy.

Also the youtube trailer is now up, check the story notes for the link.

3. Wherefore Art Thou? by watercrystals [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (2254 words) Printer

4. The House at the End by watercrystals [Reviews - 0] (2488 words) Printer

Sorry for the delay, am back on track now!

5. The Absence of Regret by watercrystals [Reviews - 1] (2500 words) Printer

6. A Truth Revealed by watercrystals [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3893 words) Printer

7. The Little Details by watercrystals [Reviews - 1] (3901 words) Printer

Thansk to all of my reviewers, here's an early-updated chapter. Enjoy!

8. Departure by watercrystals [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4511 words) Printer

Sorry if this chapter seems a little rushed, but it's hard putting four important days into one chapter! :P

9. The Piersons by watercrystals [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5052 words) Printer

The song used in this chapter is "Run to me" by Nick Lachey. The lyrics are added to be Snape's POV, so that even in his absence from his chapter, the song is along the lines of what he's thinking. This is something new I'm experimenting with, hope you like it!
Also many of you may notice that this scene is from the final part of the trailer for this fanfic, found on youtube. I finally got around to adding it!

To be continued...
watercrystals is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 93 members. Members who liked Just Harry also liked 1545 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5