Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry writes a letter to Severus trying to express how grateful he is that Severus adopted him and gave him a home and family. Just a little fic I wrote for Father's Day, inspired by hpfanficfan's request for a Snape & Harry Father's Day fic. Set in the Broken Wings universe. This story is part of the series, Broken Wings. The previous story in the series is Two Hawks Hunting.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family
Tags: Adoption Word count: 1921
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 4241
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: Broken Wings
Challenges: None
Published: 21 Jun 2010 - Updated: 21 Jun 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Happy Father's Day Severus! And Harry too! And thanks to my dad for being supportive of my writing and buying me this laptop.

To all fathers everywhere--thank you!

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Snapegirl [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1921 words) Printer

Story takes place three weeks before the last chapter of Two Hawks Hunting.

But you can still read this and it won't spoil the ending.

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Broken Wings. The previous story in the series is Two Hawks Hunting.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked The Greatest Gift also liked 1017 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5