Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: It is not only the war that changed things: Severus himself is no longer what he was and that changes everything. 2010 Challenge Fest entry. Response to Student Snape by Foolish Wishmaker.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #11 Challenge Fest 2010, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry Genres: Angst
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 1919
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco Read: 3396
Rated: T
Warnings: Profanity
Series: None
Challenges: Student Snape
Published: 14 Jul 2010 - Updated: 14 Jul 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
Set in an AU of Harry's seventh year. Voldemort is defeated but Draco wasn't implicated in any Death Eater stuff and Dumbledore's still around. So not HBP or DH compliant.

I know that realistically Severus would have been hidden under a different name, but I figured it was easier for the reader if you weren't trying to figure out who Robert O'Reilly really was.

Table of Contents

1. Regression by Bil [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (1919 words) Printer

The End.
Bil is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Regression also liked 916 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5