Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: The first oneshot based in my Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat series. It takes place almost immediately after the last chapter of LADTH. This story is part of the series, Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat. The previous story in the series is Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat. The next story in the series is LADTH Oneshot #2 - Fixed.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: General, Humor
Tags: None Word count: 686
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 9185
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat
Challenges: None
Published: 11 Aug 2010 - Updated: 11 Aug 2010
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. A Potions Incident by RhiannanT [Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstar (686 words) Printer

Hi everybody!! So...I decided not to do an epilogue for LADTH, after all. But WAIT!! You'll still get to know what would have happened in it. This is one of probably several oneshots dealing with the immediate aftermath of the last chapter of LADTH. Just to warn you, this one's really short.

The End.
RhiannanT is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat. The previous story in the series is Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat. The next story in the series is LADTH Oneshot #2 - Fixed.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked LADTH Oneshot #1 - A Potions Incident also liked 1090 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5