Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Oneshot. Snape attempts to find a place to grieve in peace. This results in Harry's first taste of Occulumency.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy
Tags: Baby fic Word count: 2647
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2985
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 12 Aug 2010 - Updated: 12 Aug 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters mentioned! The wonderful J.K. Rowling does, not I! But...I wish I did.

Pretty angst-y. I just needed to get something like this out of my system. Not beta'd so I apologize for any reading troubles!

 Takes place the night of Lord Voldemort's first downfall on that fateful Halloween night. And just warning you now...it's kind of open ended.

 I hope you enjoy!

Table of Contents

1. Nothingness by lilette [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (2647 words) Printer

Poem by Pablo Neruda.

The End.
lilette is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked Nothingness also liked 1230 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5