Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: This is an epilogue of The Definition series. It's basically little scenes that didn't make it into the series, presented as photographic short stories. There is no set timeline, some are from times in the story, and some are after it finished. This story is part of the series, Redefining Life. The previous story in the series is The Definition of Family.

Takes Place: 4th summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, General
Tags: Adoption, Child fic, Deaging, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 17367
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Arthur, Fred George, Hermione, McGonagall, Molly, Neville, Other, Ron Read: 19260
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: Redefining Life
Challenges: None
Published: 27 Aug 2010 - Updated: 28 Sep 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:
Some of the scenes are important events, some are just daily life. It's in no particular order, I should warn, but the dates will be posted. Hopefully the set up is clear enough, and I'll probably post a few chunks of 'pictures' into this, so it'll be four chapters or so. :)
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 - Happy Birthday by oliversnape [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4589 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 - Home life. by oliversnape [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3639 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 - Spring by oliversnape [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5445 words) Printer

Thanks for the great reviews! There will be just one more chapter after this, though I'm sure I've forgotten many things. :)

4. Chapter 4 - Family Squared by oliversnape [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3694 words) Printer

Sorry for the long wait, I got slammed with a publishing project. A HUGE thank you to everyone who's been reading the Definition series. This is the last chapter, and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. I wanted to write a good Snape guardian story, and I'm happy with the result. Thanks for being awesome, and I'll likely be back after a bit of a break. :)

The End.
oliversnape is the author of 7 other stories. This story is part of the series, Redefining Life. The previous story in the series is The Definition of Family.
This story is a favorite of 36 members. Members who liked The Photo Album also liked 1296 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5